Manpad systems like STINGER, STRELA or MISTRAL are often used standalone and are not part of an Air Defence Network.
The Link 16 based C2-System for Manpads offers a cost effective and efficient solution for the integration of Manpad systems into Air Defence Networks.
This allows the bidirectional information exchange with other Air Defence systems and High Echelon Units (HEU) and provides the following operational benefits for the Manpad systems:
Runs on PCs using Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Enhanced situational awareness
- Improved weapon effectiveness
- Friendly Force Protection
- Weapon Coordination with other Air Defence systems
- Reduced workload and fatigue for the Manpad operators
USERS: German Air Force